Specialist Subsea Design & Engineering (D&E) support every step of the way. Design & Engineering services, both system and detailed, from the initial study to the construction of the Underwater System/Equipment.
Subspec Design & Engineering (D&E) support services are provided by a combination of fully qualified Engineers, coordinated by experienced Project Managers and supported – where needed – by additional Underwater Experts who have worked in offshore for many years and have supported a wide range of subsea projects. This combination expertise enables the Company to bring a unique perspective to Engineering and Design in general.
Subspec can offer a broad range of support D&E services Onshore and Offshore, applied specifically to Diving and ROV Systems and more in general to the Underwater industry (e.g. customer related underwater products/tools/equipment, etc) to which include:
- Subsea Feasibility Studies and Early stage Design & Engineering:
Subspec provides qualified Engineers and personnel to supplement/assist an in-house design team (Onsite) in the development of underwater System/Equipment feasibility studies and early stage design projects. Subspec could also perform directly all the above mentioned activities (Offsite) delivering the final project directly to its Client.
Subsea Feasibility Study and Early stage Design & Engineering services involves:
- Onsite/Offsite D&E support;
- D&E review and assessment;
- D&E analysis support;
- D&E option studies.
- System Stability and Lay-outs:
Subspec supports Clients towards System’s specific on-board stability (e.g. Diving Air/Saturation Systems; ROV Equipment; Underwater Equipment) with reference to any applicable standard. These may be related to specific Class requirements and involves provision of stability modeling, analysis, calculation and optimized on-board Lay-outs.
Stability design services involves:
- Stability standards implementation;
- Stability design support;
- Stability validation support;
- Stability analysis;
- Operational stability support.
- Stability information booklets and Lay-outs.
- System Structural Engineering services:
Subspec supports and assists its Clients with set up of system’s structural engineering for use during early design phases, adaptable to design changes and based upon Class requirements. Subspec can assist Clients in a range of structural strength design scenarios/system configurations (e.g. On-board vessels). These including the creation of ultimate strength reports and assessments, including calculation of worst pressure head under design requirements.
- Structural Engineering services involves:
- Structural definition support;
- Structural weight calculation;
- Structural strength design support;
- Structural damage assessment and operator services.